viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009


Can you imagine? What would happen if we could have any dream? I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it, and that it would never leave. Then I would thank that star, that made our wish come true 'cause he knows that where you are, is where I should be too. Right here, right now I’m looking at you, and my heart loves the view 'cause you mean everything. Right here, I promise you somehow. That tomorrow can wait, some other day to be, but right now, there's you and me. If this was forever, what could be better? We've already proved it works. But in two thousand one hundred twenty three hours, a bend in the universe. Its make, everything and our whole world changed. And do know that where we are, will never be the same. Right here, right now. I’m looking at you, and my heart loves the view 'cause you mean everything. Right here I promise you somehow. That tomorrow can wait, some other day to be, but right now, there's you and me. Oh we know it's coming, oh it's coming fast, it's always you and me, so lets make this second last make it last.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario